10 Truths Black And Hispanic People Know, But White People Won't Admit:
1. Elvis is dead.
2. Jesus was not white.
3. Rap music is here to stay.
4. Kissing your pet is not cute or clean.
5. Skinny does not equal sexy.
6. Thomas Jefferson had black children.
7. A 5-year-child is too big for a stroller.
8. N'Sync will never hold a candle to the Jackson 5.
9. An occasional butt-whooping helps a child stay in line.
10. Having your children curse you out in public is not normal.
10 Truths White And Black People Know, But Hispanic People Won't Admit:
1. Hickeys are not attractive.
2. Chicken is food, not a roommate.
3. Jesus is not a name for your son.
4. Men don't wear hair nets.
5. Maria is a name but not for every other daughter.
6. "Jump out and run" is not a substitute for car insurance.
7. 10 people to a car is considered too many.
8. Buttoning just the top button of your shirt is a bad fashion statement.
9. Mami and Papi can't possibly be the nickname of every person in your family.
10. Letting your children run wildly through the store is not normal.
10 Truths White And Hispanic People Know, But Black People Won't Admit:
1. O.J. did it.
2. Tupac is dead.
3. Teeth should not be decorated.
4. Weddings should start on time.
5. Your pastor doesn't know everything.
6. Jesse Jackson will never be president.
7. Red is not a Kool-aid flavor, it's a color.
8. Church does not require expensive clothes.
9. Crown Royal bags are meant to be thrown away.
10. Your rims and sound system should not be worth more than your car.