1. Set a mouse free in the office each day. When the problem becomes an epidemic, send snakes after them.
2. Submit letters of resignation for other employees.
3. Dial the phone number of the guy in the next cubicle whenever he walks away from his desk. Hang up before he can run back to answer it. Repeat often.
4. Send counterfeit memos from the company president, politely letting employees know that they’ve been fired and must clear out their offices and leave the building immediately.
5. Anonymously post quotes from Adolph Hitler on a company bulletin board. (Quotes about “team spirit” can be particularly inspiring.)
6. The blast! Turn up the volume on everything on your coworker’s desk including the telephone ringer, speaker phone, computer speakers and anything else that makes noise. The excitement will last until they turn the last volume control.
7. Take a stack of resumes from the recruitment department and schedule some interviews for fictional, but high-paying, positions.
8. Report rumors daily via the bathroom wall.
9. Sneak into the conference room before the next major meeting and place nametags in front of each of the seats. Assign black people to one side of the table and white people to the other.
10. Respond to every request by your boss with the phrase “I would prefer not to.“