Politically correct ways to say someone is stupid:
1. A few clowns short of a circus.
2. A few fries short of a Happy Meal.
3. An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
4. Too much yardage between the goal posts.
5. Dumber than a box of hair.
6. A few peas short of a casserole.
7. Doesn't have all his cornflakes in one box. read more »
Claim that until recently, you thought Michael Jackson was a woman.
Wear your cap backwards and say “Yo, wazzup?” a lot.
Tell everyone you are Bill Clinton’s cousin.
Take photos of people walking down the street and then run away.
Down a can of Coke in one drink and then burp loudly.
Insist that it was Bobby who shot J.R.
Wire up people’s cars so the horn comes on as soon as their car is started.
Ride a unicycle to work.
E-mail Microsoft to tell them about bugs in Windows XP that aren’t actually there. read more »
Q. Why was the student vampire tired in the morning?
A. Because he was up all night studying for his blood test!
Q. Why should a skeleton drink 10 glasses of milk a day?
A. It’s good for the bones.
Q. What did the skeleton say to the vampire?
A. You suck.
Q. How did the ghost say goodbye to the vampire?
A. So long sucker!
Q. What do they teach in witching school?
Q. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance ?
A. Because he had no body to go with.
Q. What do Hillbillies do on Halloween?
A. They PUMP–KIN!!!
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.
6. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!" read more »
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools.
What did one ocean say to the other ocean? Nothing, they just waved.
A day without sunshine is like, night.
Born free, taxed to death.
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened.
A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.
What is faster Hot or cold? Hot, because you can catch a cold. read more »
Customer: Waiter, this soup tastes funny.
Waiter: Funny? But then why aren’t you laughing?
Customer: Waiter, there’s a fly swimming in my soup.
Waiter: So what do you expect me to do, call a lifeguard?
Customer: Waiter, there’s a fly in my soup.
Waiter: That’s all right sir, he won’t drink much.
Customer: Waiter, there’s a dead beetle in my soup.
Waiter: Yes sir, they are not very good swimmers.
Okay, you know Newton's Laws. But there are some laws Newton forgot to state in his life time! Here are the unpublished laws of Newton! Note: These things are just for fun. Don't take them seriously.
LAW OF QUEUE: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.
LAW OF TELEPHONE: When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged tone.
LAW OF MECHANICAL REPAIR: After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.
LAW OF THE WORKSHOP: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner. read more »
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
'If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. read more »
A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.
A place where women curl up and dye.
Someone who is fed up with people.
The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead..
A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.
Mud with the juice squeezed out.
Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.
Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.
An insect that makes you like flies better.
RAISIN read more »
If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
Why a round pizza gets delivered in a square box?
Why people pay to go up in tall buildings, and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
Why people say they “slept like a baby”, when babies normally wake up every two hours?
Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?
What would the speed of lightning be if it didn’t zigzag?
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but has to check when you say the paint is wet? read more »