Practical jokes should be done in good fun and not meant to harm anyone. The best jokes are the clever ones where everyone laughs, especially the person who had the joke played on them.
These are many types of pranks and jokes ideal for April Fools Day.
1. Advertise your bosses job in the local newspaper - (Great if you want to get fired !).
2. Get a balloon and put it on the tailpipe of a truck read more »
It was a bitterly cold day on the Bombay golf course and Sandy the caddy was expecting a large tip from his wealthy client.
As they approached the clubhouse, Sandy heard the words he was longing to hear, "This is for a hot cup of coffee."
So Sandy held out his hand and the wealthy client put a sugar cube in his palm.
1. Scoop a small hole in an apple with the end of a spoon and insert a sweet gummy worm - yuck!
2. If your family eats O-shaped cereal, thread them all onto a piece of string and put them back in the box.
3. Make a fake 'fried egg'. Arrange a spoonful of natural yoghurt in an oval on a plate. Pop an apricot half in the middle. Serve it up to your family with a rasher of real bacon. read more »
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally. read more »
1. Insist that you are a vegetarian and protest anytime your roommate
eats meat. Then leave "Slim Jim" wrappers on the floor and lie on the
bed holding your stomach every time your roommate walks in. If he/she asks
about the wrappers, say you know nothing about them.
2. Get some hair. Disperse it around your roommate's head while he/she
is asleep. Keep a pair of scissors by your bed. Snicker at your roommate
every morning. read more »
A mother enters her daughter's bedroom and sees a letter on the wall over the bed.
With the worst premonition, she reads it, with trembling hands:
"It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm telling you that I eloped with my new boyfriend.
I found real passion and he is so nice, with all his piercing and tattoos and his big motorcycle, But is not only that Mom, I'm pregnant and tom said that we will very happy in his trailer in the woods.
He wants to have many more children with me and that's one of my dreams. read more »
One of the pranks that I know of that isn't really harmful but still amusing is the "bathtub jello" one.
I've heard about couples returning from their honeymoon to find nothing out of the ordinary - until they go to take a shower/bath, when they find that their bathtub is full of jello.
It's easy to do - although I think it's better to make in layers if you have the time (you can assure that it's set that way).
Just run hot water, dump in lots of jello and *lots* of ice cubes, then stir. read more »
Place an ad in the classified section of your local newspaper advertising a GIGANTIC Garage Sale listing the address of your victim. Advertise televisions, cam-corder, vintage automobile, antiques, etc. Sale begins at 6:00 a.m. all items in the backyard, just come around back and come early!
At night pour used oil underneath the read more »
A friend got married and I, being the best man, decided a humorous practical joke was in order. One of the duties of the best man is to make arrangements for the pick up and return of the groom's tuxedo. read more »
The following diet is designed to help you cope with the stress, paranoia, depression and delusion that builds during the holidays...
1 slice whole wheat toast
8 oz. skim milk
4 oz. lean broiled chicken breast
1 cup steamed spinach
1 cup herb tea
1 Oreo cookie
The rest of Oreos in the package
2 pints Rocky Road ice cream, nuts, cherries and whipped cream
1 jar hot fudge sauce
2 loaves garlic bread
4 cans or 1 large pitcher Coke
1 large sausage, mushroom and cheese pizza
3 Snickers bars read more »